If you are a recruiter...
- Don't send a blanket, impersonal form letter.
- Mention the name of the company and the salary - I really need to know both.
- Reference something about me in particular, let me know that you have some reason why you are you contacting me. Do you know anything about me that makes you think I might be a good fit for these roles?
- Don’t ask me to reply with my resume. It tells me you haven’t done your homework.
- Don't try to get names of hiring managers or other developers from me. Just don't. It makes me sad.
You can contact me at the following phone numbers.
612-208-9601 - Minnesota
hello (at) dalelotts (dot) com