- I live by my mottos: "Things have a way of working out for me," "Beg forgiveness rather than ask for permission," and "It doesn't hurt to ask"
- I aggressively tackle challenging problems.
- I proceed as if success is inevitable.
- I become bored quickly if I'm no longer learning or if I don't see the project improving.
- I am friendly with almost anyone.
- I am willing to help anyone with anything if asked.
- I am driven by data. I'd rather run an experiment and measure the actual outcome than discussing opinions about the outcome.